Eagle-Eyes delivers a combination of 16 nutrients to support healthy vision.
Special vision report exposes the hidden danger to your eyes. When your eyesight starts to fail, suddenly you can’t go to the grocery store… you can’t get to the doctor if you have an emergency… you can’t meet your friends for dinner… and you’re afraid to even be out after dark because of your forced “curfew.” Let me show you something that probably no doctor or optometrist ever has… it will explain a LOT about how your eyes work. Get 40% savings off the regular price, 2 FREE gifts, and FREE Shipping.
Eagle Eyes Supplement Ingredients
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, Sodium, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Taurine, NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Goldenseal Root, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Eyebrite, Lutein, Rutin, Zeaxanthin, Dicalcium Phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze. See Supplement Facts image above for more information and exact quantities.
In every bottle of Eagle-Eyes, you’ll find the RIGHT DOSE of 16 must-have vision boosters.
Aside from the organic, natural form of lutein and zeaxanthin, you’ll find:
- Bilberry Extract: Strengthens the collagen (the support structure) in your eyes and is ESSENTIAL for good night vision, adjusting to dim light and glare.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Supports your retina and improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to the delicate and hard-to-reach areas in your eyes.
- Eyebrite: Strengthens the blood vessels in your eyes and helps fight fatigue and eyestrain.
- Vitamin A: The most important fat-soluble vitamin for eyesight. Your retina relies on vitamin A to stay healthy and is essential for night vision.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil: Feeds the rods and cones in your retina, which directly affect the clarity and sharpness of your overall vision.
Eagle Eyes Safety Information
The products and the claims made about specific products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.
Eagle Eyes Directions
Take three tablets, daily with food as a dietary supplement.
“My vision has definitely improved. My night vision is better which has reduced eye strain. There’s nothing more important than keeping your vision sharp.” *
– Stephen K., Ontario, Canada
“It seems to have stabilized my vision. No floaters or flashes anymore. It seems to work for me.” *
– Peter H., Alberta, Canada
“I can now focus on small fine print without needing to put on glasses. It is a great product and I would recommend to anyone with eyesight problem.”*
– Noel R., Waikato, New Zealand
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
Incoming search terms:
- eagle eyes supplements reviews
- eagle eye supplement